where to elope in Oklahoma City?
Hamajo Asked: where to elope in Oklahoma City?
We want to elope before my fiance deploys and then have a ceremony when he returns in December. We were just going to go to the justice if the peace, but our families want to be there. Just with siblings, siblings' spouses, parents, and grandparents, there will be 26 people attending. Does anyone know a cheap or free place to simply say our vows, exchange rings and sign the marriage license. Also, where do we find someone to officiate? We're doing this in less than two weeks.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- [Pre Marriage Counseling]
- When getting a marriage license, can I use a copy of my birth certificate opposed to the real versio
- I’m going for my G1 license, but I don’t want it mailed to my house, what do I do?
- College Graduate, Moving to another city… help? advice?
- Go to a city school if I live in the suburbs?