Should I tell my parents that I’m in a Long Distance Relationship?
tAdAsHi Asked: Should I tell my parents that I’m in a Long Distance Relationship?
I've been in a Long distance relationship for about 4 months I fell madly in love with this boy and said he loves me as well but, the problem is i haven't told my parents. My mom is understanding person but when it comes to my dad he's really strict when it comes to these things. I'm 14 years old from the Philippines and my boyfriend is around 16 years old. He's from England.
What should I do? Should I try to talk to them about and explain how I feel?
Or just keep it a secret?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to tell parents about long distance relationship
- i told my parents about my LDR
- Should your parents or parent or siblings ever be involved in your relationship(dating)?
- Think I just ruined my relationship with my parents and I honestly feel pretty good about it?
- I NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE!!! Please help me with this!!Thank you!!!?
- How to convince my parents to let me get a bellybutton piercing?
- Relationship advise please!!?