parents that co-sleep, I have some questions about juggling 2 kids?
I luvs my bubs Asked: parents that co-sleep, I have some questions about juggling 2 kids?
so my youngest child has decided she'd rather sleep in our bed than her cot (she's 8 months) and though I can get her to spend the first 3 hours in her cot she always ends up in the bed cuddling me, I don't really have a problem with this it just that I have an older child who has started having night terrors occasionally and its rather hard to get to him without waking her up when she's in the bed, same goes for morning, he often wakes around 6 and when I get up it wakes her up and she's still tired because she will sleep to about 7 if undisturbed. its also hard to get her to nap during the day as she wants to be cuddled then as well and doing that its impossible for me to do anything! I guess I'm just looking for some insight as to how I manage these issues, advice?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- I don’t sleep until the sun is up?
- I’m a 20 old girl, I only sleep 3 hours a night and I have absolutely no appetite. ?
- Think I just ruined my relationship with my parents and I honestly feel pretty good about it?
- Hey parents, saw this question yesterday and was curious, did any of you get pre-wedding jitters?
- Parents of kids at least pre-k age, do you watch these shows,websites with your kids?