is it possible to have an rh negative child if birth the parents have a positive blood type?
purarosa Asked: is it possible to have an rh negative child if birth the parents have a positive blood type?
I only have sons so my answer will be based on male teens, I don't let them do anything permanent to their bodies, no earrings, no tattoos and no piercings.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- I was on INCOME SUPPORT but nw I have given birth will it go up?
- Parents: would you love your child if he was gay?
- i know a child who cant chew food at 4 his parents wont take him to the doctors what can i do?
- Mind Your Manners – 60-Second Positive Parenting
- How do i hide my Wrist Tattoo from my Parents ?