I feel really guilty and bad about this. What should I do?
Lucy Girl Asked: I feel really guilty and bad about this. What should I do?
I'm 15 and last year me and my family moved to another country from the US. I really dislike it here, and I have always wanted to go back. My parents were both born here though and they grew up here and they want to stay. Now we are going to move back because me and my brother don't like it here so much!
My mom says that she will "come around to it" but she's really sad about it and doesn't want to go! I told her that we don't have to move back and I will get used to it, but she says that "we have to."
If I say I actually want to stay here, we will stay, but that's not true.. but it would make my mom happy! I have no idea what to do and I feel really bad What should I do? Thanks
Your 15 – you have the rest of your life to live wherever you want to live, and your parents want to start thinking about settling down, if i were you i would finish my education and then when your leaving the family home anyway, you can decide where you live, think positively about where you live now, make some new friends this summer and settle there for a bit – give it a chance before moving away again! x
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- What is the deal with people who try to make you feel bad for being happy ?
- Think I just ruined my relationship with my parents and I honestly feel pretty good about it?
- Anyone else feel left out or, feel like your "other sibling has is favored and has "IT ALL!?"?
- Why must my brother bully me so bad? It’s making me feel like s*it?
- my boyfriends parents split up & i feel useless, i dont know how to help him feel better?