Help with how to convince my parents to let me get psn.?
Asked: Help with how to convince my parents to let me get psn.?
So i recently got a PS3 (my second, my first one fried lol) and i wanted to connect it to our wifi so i could play with my friends online. i didnt really care about this before because one of my mates who lives in my neighborhood gets wifi from his neighbor so i would just go to his house to play online, but i relized i have like 20 games and i want to play them online on my own, not to mention all of the other content im missing out on. anyway in 15 and my parents say that they dont want me to play online because they say that ill somehow get our network hacked or some bs, my dads good with computers, and will not budge, and its so annoying. i really just dont know how to convince him that hes wrong. millions of people play online, and there are so many security settings on our network it wont get hacked. plus they can lock the browser so i wont like watch porn or watever lol. anyway just please any help on how to convince my dad that playing online games will not get our network hacked. thanks
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- How to convince my parents that the Internet isn’t as bad as they think it is?
- How do I convince my parents to kick my brother out?
- Help convince parents to get red dead redemption?
- how do i convince my parents on letting me get snakebites :]?
- How can my friend convince his girlfriend’s parents to allow them to marry?