Can having no privacy have an effect on you?
negrodamus Asked: Can having no privacy have an effect on you?
I never have any privacy and i'm a complete recluse. Because I always want to be alone since no one ever leaves me alone, is that why I never want to hangout with anyone and always want to stay inside my house? I don't have my own room, my computer is in the kitchen, there's only one tv and it's in the living room, and the only time I have privacy is when i'm asleep. It sucks… my parents always want me to stay in anyway and hate it when I ask them to go out.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- How would you arrange furniture in a rectangular living room with a sliding glass door on the llong
- How can I get mom to smoke less ciggerates?
- In my 30′s and still living at home. What should I do?
- Can someone PLEASE Scientifically explain as to why Spontaneous Human Combustion CANNOT Happen?
- What was the most money you stole from your parents? (if ever)?