am i to old to start taking gymnastics lessons?
kelly patten Asked: am i to old to start taking gymnastics lessons?
im looking into other sports i might like because i am moving so my parents will save a little money and can afford it now. i am 13 years old and i am about 105 pounds. and i am 5'1". i am cheerleader and i have taken 2 tumbling lessons before. i want to learn gymnastics but i don't know anyone or good places to go for a decent price.
here are my questions:
Am i to old to start gymnastics?
If not what are the classes like for older new girls?
what are some good gyms in peoria az or glendale az?
when do they start?
how much does your gym cost?
what type of leotards will i need? (dance ones or those shiny ones)
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Good topics and ways to start conversations with my guy friend?
- Can You Give Your Child A Head Start At School?
- Getting back to college, how to start.?
- my daughter was raped a week ago, and her boyfriend has started taking care of her. IS HE GOING TOO
- [Parenting] How can I stop my boyfriend from taking me home late?